1.28.2009

new moves!

this week has been so busy! but it has been good. I guess when the week is incredibly stuffed with every type of activity it is no use trying to fit mine it too...but I have found a measure of success lately.

in one case I have already this week met with two classes for a half hour of exercise at the end of the day. I am leading some pilates moves and some isometric muscle training. Monday was a group of 15 girls and one boy. Then yesterday I was really shocked...the girls were in an ONLY girls meeting so I figured no one would want to have the class. To my surprise one DTS boy comes running into my office saying 'Pilates...where are we having it?' I smiled as I got my stuff ready for the class. Three DTS boys want me to lead them in muscle stretches and ab work. So funny! We worked on legs too and one guy came to me later and said, 'WOW, Erika I can feel it in my butt.' I'm telling you---YWAM Skien is about to have missionary buns of STEEL!

otherwise tonight I will lead a ballroom dance class
tomorrow is a base day where we gather and have ALL BASE activities
the weekend is saved for a YWAM Skien Reunion. It's a busy one.

but I think I get Monday off. ha.

1 comment:

andrea said...

just don't try to cut an apple with the apple slicer thinger after doing pilates. it doesn't work. your core cries out for you to just use a knife. :)