2.09.2009

homecoming

My Skien team and I had a breakthrough involving forgiveness and tears which always paves a way to see where God is taking us. I am so glad. We changed our department name from being the WORSHIP TEAM to being the CREATIVE TEAM. Nothing against worship...but we felt sort of limited in our own perspectives and especially in the perspective of the mission calling. We can surely be creative everywhere and worship while doing it.

Homecoming


Erika & Anne Randi (DTS Roommates in 2006)

Last weekend we invited about 30 guests to come and reunite with us from years past. My good friend Anne Randi was amongst them. She had just had a surgery to put a metal rod in her back because of scoliosis. She looked very good....and seemed taller too. I cant imagine having that surgery either. yikes. There was also a volleyball tournement amongst us here at the reunion. I was on a vibrant team called 'Pretty Awesome'. We played well and got second place. I sprained my ankle in the first game. That is a pretty awesome thing to do. I was forced to relax, to sit back and not join in the worship band---and it was pretty awesome. Someone was praying for my ankle because the next day it was healed! Go God! The reunion was the beginning of new anticipations for me and my team. We will plan a tour to the west coast of Norway and my contact people in whom I am in charge of contacting were here in Skien. I got to talk face to face about us coming and it just started a burst of energy to spin in me. It's going to be wonderful to be with my team on the road and to be with WILLIAM!

A Christa Sista Celebration

We wore orange on Feb 5 for Christa's Birthday. I will fly to England on Thursday to see her for the weekend. I am so excited!

Wellspring on tour!





The new band in town. The group formerly known as 'The Turtles' gets a new name. We are now Wellspring. The concert was fun and went well. We are more encouraged as a team. Amen.


The trumpet was found! This boy lost his trumpet in Skien at our base two months ago. We didn't know whose it was of course and Maria started to play it. It was great to have the new instrument with us. THEN....we come to Seljord and the owner of the trumpet is there. He has been praying that it would come back to him. His aunt bought it for 20,000 Kr. God really showed His character to him personally when we OUT OF NO WHERE brought it back to him. It was nice to be the messenger. But now we are out of a trumpet. So....pray that we can have one now too.

No comments: