12.22.2008

A trip to Germany & so much more!

Today my sister and I are flying to Germany. If you think of us late in the Monday evening...we are probably somewhere in the middle of the train ride towards Frieburg. I have asked a friend of mine who lives down near the beautiful Black Forest if we could come and visit them for the Christmas season. I hope we get there by Christmas at least. We lost contact for a bit....me and Benjamin ( the friend who lives, works, and loves the German forestry there) and just yesterday received a message about what we might be doing as we visit him. His family has the overall run for two beautiful hotels there. I have always wanted to be a part of a group like that. They have the hotels packed for the season and we can come too! I of course offered my services as a violinist...and we could even work in the kitchen peeling potatoes, shoveling snow and whatever they needed. I guess Benjamin took up the offer and now we are going to be helping where we can. We will be the 'animators' of the hotel. I know I have three violin gigs...and on the 26th after dinner there is a DANCING LESSONS WITH ERIKA HYDEEN! Can you believe it.

So....we are about to set out on our journey. I hope to keep you updated on the journey.
Spa
Skiing
Singing
Dancing
Eating
Serving
Laughing
Speed Scrabbling
Sleeping
Christmasing with amazing Germans!

Merry Christmas!


oh and by the way....William my amazing boyfriend has a plane ticket to Norway. He will join us here on staff from March 22, 2009. I am so excited! Yeah. God provided so much for us!!!
Testimony of the Holy Spirit!!

2 comments:

Will Strickland said...

Amen to that!! So excited for you and Christa!! Live it up :) I'll be there before you know it

Janelle said...

wow! So you got him to come and join staff in skien? does that mean... more years in skien??? hmmmm....