12.30.2008

a German update....for once in my life

wow. what an adventure here in Germany. The comments have been correct coming from family and friends. 'It looks like you are really busy there in Germany.' Yes....tis true. But I believe that Christa my sista and I are having a really amazing time. It has been amazing to be here with the Albiez family and their amazing staff in the two hotels here in the Black Forest. I just dont know what to say. There have been so many adventures and new things.

check it out here on You Tube and on Facebook (click here). Just to get caught up.


2 comments:

rachelise said...

hmmmm, I guess to sled like you means that I have to laugh outrageously and make many funny noises. :) :) :) lol. glad things are going well there. praying for you! guten tag ;)

cynthia said...

I love your laughter! (and wish I were so agile!)
hugs
1Cor13