11.29.2008

our last rehearsal

The recording is tonight! Last night we finally put the singers with the band. It was a bit nerve wracking to believe that we would get all of the words right...and we would be singing from our hearts. It's a hard connection. To be perfect, but to be natural...and to be worshiping and not performing. It is a good lesson to learn of course. We have practiced so much...hours and hours of singing. I am awake now on this Saturday morning and my voice is rough. I don't know what to do to make it clear and angelic. I hope I can participate with my whole sound. And if you ask anyone here...that whole sound---is loud! So I might just want to participate with my whole heart and part of my sound.

These are the girls singing from the stage. Alice (YWAM Skien leader, with the face), Kaja, Hild Mari, and Maria. It is good pressure for us to learn these LIVE album concepts.

A stolen photo taken of us relaxing between songs.


There is a lot of energy coming out of these people. I sometimes wonder if I am in Norway! It will be fun at least to be here with them.

I hope the rest of the weekend is going good. I am sort of crammed into this position and can't really go around and enjoy the other parts. I missed the meeting last night....which was packed they say. I hope today is just the same! We could be surprised how many youth come to be together. I know that my roommate Ragnhild is just organizing everything like always! She is great. SO great!!!

No comments: