10.31.2008

victory

i went to sleep last night. i woke up at 5am! Hallaluiah for sleeping through the night!

i just visited the DTS classroom and invited the students and staff to consider an area that they would love to be better equipped in. I have offered myself as a piano, vocal, violin, painting, dancing, drawing, theater, or sculpture teacher. I did some free private lessons like this last year and they were a HIT. I know that God has called me here to teach and to be active in the lives of the people at the base. i felt great about this meeting...and I sense that I am stepping into my calling once again. Halleluiah for hearing God's voice!

this weekend I will make cookies for the Polish family that lives up the street. I want an excuse to bless them and make a good contact. it's the best plans I have ever made on a weekend.

and by the way.....no one can ever say they had a hard distance relationship. Will and I always take the cake on that one. ha!!

No comments: