12.04.2007

christmas with a question mark

I got a free computer bag from my friend Britt Solveig. This was a month before I got a computer. She prayed that I would get one. And I did. God provided a great lap top for a very cheap price. I always knew God would provide even in the small things. And he did. The computer bag was quite prophetic in itself. It had to be filled. And now it is. I have wireless in my room..and mom is sending me a web cam for christmas. I wonder if I am supposed to know that. yeah. whatever.

my friend Matt Kunnari from Dordt College (GO DORDT) is coming to NORWAY over new year 2008 to visit me!!! He will go to a wedding in Holland and then come up to Oslo...Hamar...and hopefully Skien for a day to see what the crazy kids in Norway are like. Good luck with the food, the language, and the cold!!! I am so excited to have someone from hometown Iowa to come to represent the midwest and all that is green and actually right now.....colder than Norway.

I just got a snow ball thrown into my ear....as I am sitting at my computer. What are the odds. Helina was outside and she got curious and brought some inside...and then it got in my ear. We got a bit of snow today. but not like Iowa! Sorry guys!

No deep thoughts today.

Wait.

There is one.

If you think you have arrived at any destination with God....then you should go home.


If you would choose one of these places in the UK which would you choose?

Scotland
or
England

blessings,
Erika

3 comments:

helina said...

Sorry, the snow was not supposed to end up in your ear. Maybe in you hair or face or something. I was trying to throw it so that it will not hit your laptop, as I am more concerned about technical stuff than people, haha. Or not.
Anyway, it's probably better that all the snow is gone now as it would be a bit dangerous and uncomfortable to lay roof-stones in deep snow.

Paul Andreas said...

Personally, I have a bigger want to go Scottish than English... :)
Hooray for snow.

Janelle said...

SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
and by the way i changed my phone number... so it wont work for you to message me on the old one.