5.15.2007

May I be here?


It's about time I think. And for that I am sorry. The time has passed and I can not even imagine me filling in what has happened. I can say this:


All what God has done this year, come spilling out now. And I am a mess of plans and thoughts and prayers and thanksgiving. As I am filled up like a sponge, I am squeezed and ouch!


Here's the big news.


On July 24 I am moving to Norway. I will be the creative worship staff there.


With reverence to my family and friends here, I say carefully that I am thrilled about this decision, and I am ready to start my life in Norway.


Wow.


More later----let's get into it again.

Thanks for checking this out.


Much love,

Erika Amerika




4 comments:

Mud On His Shoes said...

Sounds good Erika

Christine said...

so cool my deary!!! hope to see you there!!!klem

Janelle said...

YAY Erika! YAY God! I'm excited :)

Laurel said...

erika, post often! we miss hearing from you!

i see you're speaking in chapel tomorrow at western christian high school... we'll be praying that God blesses the message you give!