3.19.2007

Tag you're it!

Ok, so this is a game of blog-tag, so im supposed to write 6 peculiar things about myself, and then tag some other peeps, so here i go, 6 odd things about yours truly:

I was tagged by: Karen Amalie and Birgi


1. I absolutely love to clean my ears. I got Q-tips for my 21st birthday.

2. I hate the sounds of these words.....Dollup, Moist, Soiled, and Muave

3. When riding in cars I need to have my legs elevated

4. I love LONG and expectant quiet mornings

5. One time I did a crazy dance in a grassy park near Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago because a jazz sax player was just going to town on this instrument so I danced. I was all alone except all the people walking through the zoo.

6. I am a bit obsessive about "the Pilates Exercise Ball"


I have tagged Annis, Ponch, Marcus, Marianne, and Julie

5 comments:

Dane said...

your not alone on the qtip/ear cleaning thing. I find it as theraputic as say a neck or scalp massage!

Marcus said...

there was a guy in my class who had to go to the hospital one morning to have a q-tip end removed from his ear. no joke. so be careful. :) and don't worry, i will write my things soon.....

Dunkleburger said...

I also like Q tips, but i have run out

Birgitte Båtvik said...

q-tip is a good thing, but even better is it that you are coming to Norway!!! tell me friend when must I have dinner ready?? I'm here all summer:)

Janelle said...

he beautiful... i think it's time for an update??? I'm intersted in hearing how you're doing