8.10.2006

putt putt the viking fjord

Aug 2, 2006
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Viking Fjord Miniture Golf Course
Yes, that says Viking Fjord....to all my Norwegian kiddies. Hail Norway!
This is me trying to convince my city cousins that midwest USA is sort of hip. Like a hip replacement--hip.
Guess who won the game. It was tight between the Hydeens and not even a chance with the cousins.
Erika-53, Christa-55, Barbara-75ish, and Andrew-100+. You can see where the talent fell on our family tree---right off the tree.
The clan: Andrew and Barbara Seeton from the city of Racine, WI and Christa and I from the farmlands redneck USA----that's what Barbara thinks. I think she would admit that we had barrels of fun! Laughing all the time! Mostly at Barbara because her laugh is infectious like ringworm during wrestling season.
The coolest part of it all was that I got to share my faith with them...it was an answer to prayer. They were open to hear about the hope I have in Jesus. Praise God for the encouragement he brought to our hearts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you can give encouragement to others

Anonymous said...

oh !what a colgate smile