8.10.2006

Iowa Weddin' Texas Style

July 29, 2006


'Big sister' Ang and her dashing beau Brandon.

They met in Houston, TX and had thier wedding back where Ang grew up--in Alton, Iowa. It was really fun to hear the Texan accent. And the dancing....oh the dancing. I will have a kickin dance at my wedding someday!

Erika and best friend Lauri. I was the violinist, singer & personal attendant and Laur was the little sister and the maid of honor...and what an honorable gal she is. Not to mention the mean bridal shower we had. Fun with old prom dresses and glue and glitter.

You would call us sisters. I am the one without the correct genetic make-up, but I make up for it with my hair color. Check out the shell earrings...thanks Birgitte---lovely Norwegian mentor!!

This is Birgi (check out her blog). She gave me the earrings from South Africa. She was my outreach leader this spring when I was at a YWAM school in Norway. She is 22 years old and working at the base in Skien again this year as a Department of Communications director. She loves chocolate and tucks her jeans into her socks in the winter. Weirdo! But I love her. So just a shout out lovely gal, and she was not at the wedding.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Aw, you're so beautiful in those pictures Erika! And I agree Birgi is amazing and weird! :) Oh, you're great erika

Anonymous said...

lovely beautiful girls.I can really see the beauty of orange.