3.19.2009

blog thoughts

so you want a new post?

I will do it very soon. I tell you there is

SO MUCH TO SAY---God has been transforming hearts and changing my whole team!
SO MUCH TO SEE---roommate adventures, Wellspring on the road to Mandal
SO MUCH TO SING--Will is coming to Norway in three days, a new season for creativity
SO MUCH TO SELL--this could happen....when I play with a blue grass band from Sweden!
SO MUCH TO SAND--we will be doing some hard core construction work on building a third floor
SO MUCH TO SOW---seeds of fellowship, health, and good time with Jesus! to ALL!!!

do you want to know more? let me know by adding a comment. otherwise it is just my boyfriend William who reads this and it seems funny for me to keep this blog going on if he is the only one who cares. so.....do you??

10 comments:

EriCa said...

I care...I want to know. Don' stop writing:( it's the best way for me to get to know you Miss Erika James.

cynthia said...

Did I never write all those thoughts and smiles that were happening when I read your blogs....so sorry...it is true that I do...read you blogs....and like them....and appreciate them...and don't take them for granted..I have actually been very impressed that you find the time to do them!
So thank you Erika for loving us enough to update us by way of your blog!
I like the pic,by the way, you are very photogenic.
hugs
1Cor13

Janelle said...

i read it :)

Will Strickland said...

more people than just me read it and YOU know it, so keep it up

CJ Hydeen said...

Are you joking Erika??? Do you know how often in a day I check your blog, skype, e-mail, or facebook so I can feel close to you? I appreciate your effort to stay intouch. It,s how a mom survives when her daughter lives in another country!!!So you know I read it...it's using this comment thing that has had me confused. Love You, MOM

andrea said...

i read it, show my kids, and tell my husband. :)

Malin said...

I read it too!!! :D "don`t stop, the music..." (can be interpreted in at least 3 different ways... ;).) Have fun at the bluegrass-event thingy!! :D

Paul Andreas said...

I hope it's not a surprise that I care. :)

Maria said...

Im a follower of your blog!!
Maybe im a nerd then, since I see you (almost) evey day..But hey your life is exciting,because God is moving! so can you blame me for being a nerd?:)

Andrea VW K. said...

Of COURSE keep it going, I love being up to date with my fellow sister in Christ!