11.07.2008

is this a women's conference?

i got in the small car that was going south. the women's conference was the destination. alice byberg (YWAM Skien's base leader), maria (from my team), anne-mari (amazing woman), me, and evan wilson (who we called Evalyn....for the night). we led worship on thursday for 400 women who were pastors and leaders. i played violin...and then afterward there was an opportunity to play the song I wrote for Tracy's wedding. it was perfect. so many people came up to me and told me how amazing it was....how it ministered to them. it was an honor to play music hand in hand with Carol Arnott. She was using time to pray as I played over the women. it was special. I have to believe that God used my wrestling with His heart in the month of October to write this song just for his good and perfect plan for his women here in Norway. God is good!!after the meeting we went out for a girls night---kebab and hamburgers at midnight!
maria and i

then....we were filled with joy and food and decided a girls night was not complete without some jumping on the bed. wow! this is really fun!!
maria is flying high
alice and i had the most fun on those norwegian beds. i love this picture...especially our faces.


but then, there is this photo which is fantastic. it looks so weird.
all that kebab was tossed up in me. I am surprised i kept it down. and I am surprised the neighbors did not mind all our noise.

want to see more? click here

i am not sure why i am at this conference again. there is so much spoken about spending time in face to face moments with Jesus. i really feel like I am saying... I GET IT! Yet something draws me to wonder...am I on the far edge of a season I already know or am I on the front edge of a season I am just blind enough to not see? I suppose I will wait and see.
All I know is that I want to become Mary of Bethany, to give a great big hug to Anna the Prophetess, and kiss Jesus!

1 comment:

Will Strickland said...

I love your joy!