10.25.2008

worlds collide

California really marks the collision of many worlds. I am so honored to see of the destruction before my very eyes!!Fez & Jamie finally are reunited after a tragic international puppet separation
my man Denver meets my girl NorwayMicheala, Ragnhild, Irene & me...how we all met each other is more like a scribble on a page...not a circle, line, or arrow. It's amazing how God brings people together.
Will & I: I am so honored that he came to California to spend some time here at the conference and with me and the girls. This is a collision all on it's own.....now add it to the rest and you get overwhelmed quickly.
Of course! The Dodge truck and me. We met on the road from Sacramento to Redding. Never thought I would drive one of these babies--nice rental option that swallows gas like vitamins.


I will exit this state today.
I'll have a 3 minute goodbye to Will in the Denver Airport.
On to Omaha.
On to Norway.
On to rest.
What shall you do with me God....I'm all messed up now!

No comments: