10.01.2008

Oslo

Hey all!

Greetings from the capitol city. I will be here from Monday until Saturday. It is the longest I have been in Oslo...and it's nice. I am staying with my staff friend Janelle (Canadian---quickly becoming Norwegian) and my DTS roommate Karen Amalie in thier sweet house. The reason I am here is because I was asked to play my violin for a conference called Catch the Fire. There is a ministry from Toronto that has seen revival for 15 years...they come and teach and preach and heal and all sorts of crazy things. I am playing in the band. Its wierd how God just puts me right in the middle of all the things I never knew anything about and get to see it. wow.

I also will be interviewed for www.lovsang.no it is a worship website. there is some interest in my story. I will let you know what comes of that and if you can get translation. Maybe my dad would do it. huh huh?

My roommate Ragnhild and I are coming to the states next week. It is a three week endeavor. We look forward to every minute of it. I hope to see some of you if it is possible. Just send a note!

gotta go catch the fire now!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

ohhh, you were visiting me. It was very nice. It was nice to be your 'acting' mother those days :)
You're welcome back ANY time!