8.14.2007

A shocker!

I am actually looking forward to starting this school and getting some people here to work with. The time I had before the GO Fest was perfect to relax and remember my time in USA, but now that I have had a certain weekend of inspirations for the upcoming years....to GO GO GO GO!! I am in need of putting my shoes on and doing just that. I don't feel like my freedom is taken from me anymore. I feel more bound being in solitude for three weeks. I have had people to talk to, but then I sit for hours traveling...alone and pondering and praying and wondering what the year will bring. I used to be afraid of the future...but now I can stop at the crossroads and look....remember how I got there and ask God for the best way. I was riding a rollercoaster of 'How did I get here' and 'This is my heart in Norway' and now I think I am finding that the balance will come---its just that I have waited to find out what I will be doing and I haven't actually just 'been' My good friend Pølle (Paul Andreas) said, 'I'm glad you are here, even if you are not *here* yet.' I thought about that and decided that this was a crappy way to be. I would love to 'be here' with my whole heart...and I think I just make a decision and do it. I AM here and there is really nothing I can do to change that....within reason. So. I might as well BE here. I just pray for that 'HERE' feeling and reality.

I played violin at the weekend conference. I wept on stage as God was tugging at my heart---sitting on the ground with my violin at my side I waited for the Lord's embrace. I soon raised up and played with vigor...and even later had actually put my violin down and began dancing on the stage. I haven't experienced God in his realms of joy like that before. When you worship you are pulled from despair and given a crown of beauty and a garment of praise. That's the goal....Isaiah 61.

Speaking of that.

Do you want to buy a cd.......only 8 dollars. Just leave a comment and I will get you one.

Songs from:
Isaiah 58
Isaiah 61
Psalm 139
Psalm 25
Luke 10
Psalm 42
...and more


So tomorrow. Community. Goals. Filling in the gaps. Creatively

2 comments:

Malin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malin said...

I would love a cd!!:) It was really nice getting to know you a bit during GoFest! And I'm looking forward to seeing and getting to know more of you back at the base, when I get theree!!;) Be blessed!! - malin