1.10.2007

Throw it all in---Lasagna Magnificante

de Vonderful Eve

Matt Kunnari a Scottishman in a tight black kilt, Cassie Lane is the Hostess with the Mostess, Kevin Zonnefeld as himself, Moi, Adam of the Gelder hugging Andrew Kroeze whose last name means 'fuzzy feeling after drinking'--I think that is why Adam is hugging him-He's so fuzzy.

As said in blog by 'Zonnefeld' the evening was grand talking of travels, plans of, and the hardships of . My taste for South Africa was invigorated as Cassie brought out her photo album that beamed of her time in George, South Africa. I was amazed at the tickling feeling of missing and home I had when I thought of those people and those places. We blushed with excitement just to speak of that place. She had Rooibus Tea---which brought me all the way there. The smell of the tea was a sensational fix--to relive those last moments like it was right now. I loved South Africa. Now what am I supposed to do with that love? What pocket do I put it in? I might not see these friends for a long time...but was good we touched base. It seems like we are all in the same kind of place- except Gelder he's the youngin'. But just because we are in the same place doesn't mean we hang out in the same places. I found myself becoming animated when we shared our thoughts...I didnt' think I had so many---but I guess I am persuasive like that. I want to be a missionary. I want to dance. I want to love Jesus. How? When? Where?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"do your teats hang low? do they wobble to and fro?....." the cows should be outraged and go on strike.

hmm, everyone looks so happy in your picture - i miss them!