1.02.2007

Copper Cup

The Copper Coffee Cup
Cherokee, IA
Dec 30, 2006

Cory and I played at this coffee shop. Oh yeah, CoryGrimm ...he's my guitar guy--his wife and two kids let me hang out with him and do gigs at churches and coffee shops in the area. So far we have done 5 shows and are looking for more opportunities. Cory is going to seminary in Sioux Falls but really loves music so much. All of the music we do is original. We even put together my song. The debut of 'Isaiah 58:8'.....so wonderful to work with him.

Erika & Cory During the two sets

Noah Adams and I

Noah is in my creative worship small group---and an amazing guitarist in the making

If you have a need for some musical entertainment give us a call. You will be glad you did! And by the way we love it and we love the Lord!

2 comments:

a & m kamper said...

do you guys want to play the worship music this summer at our wedding?
we were thinking two or three songs, we'll choose the songs, you have the liberty to do whatever

oh boy, oh boy, i'm getting excited
no pressure though

cheers,
myronius and andrea

Janelle said...

hwy you... Thank you for the card and pictures. It was really nice to receive it. I got it one of my last days in Canada- so that was nice. Canada was great, and then I was back to Norway which also was great, and now I find myself sitting in this old house mansion thing which has been redone by YWAM and waiting to start my morning with some youth. Craziness- just 2 days ago I had no idea where I was going and now i'm here. I miss people... it's a bit lonely to be by myself... but it's only the 2nd day and I suppose it will go great :) Hope you're doing well....