8.23.2006

the public life of a beautiful girl

What does it mean to be a beautiful girl in public these days? Well as for what I have seen, I am not convinced that it is very easy. From what the news blabs and what the world is doing, I am not fully willing to believe that is what I must do.

In recent emails, my good friend and spiritual mentor Joseph--from India, has given me a number of new understandings of a beautiful girl in public.

1. a beautiful girl needs to fix her eyes on Jesus
"Let's fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and protector of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:2
.
2. a beautiful girl needs to worship the King, he greatly desires her beauty
"So shall the king greatly desire your beauty; for he is your Lord; and you will worship Him." Psalm 45:11
.
3. a beautiful girl nees to agree and walk with God
"Do two people walk together unless they've agreed to do so?"
.
so, why do I care. Because whether I am given any social right or not....I will claim to it that the Lord has made me beautiful, and that's okay. But he never said how hard it would be to be his servant in this world. So, what must I do?
.
Be a sacrafice of worship unto the Lord--unashamed and pure

Thus after a beautiful woman has prepared herself with her gaze fixed on Jesus to manifest her beauty to the Lord and has established herself to walk with the Lord, she will have a right attitude to worship the Lord, King of Kings.

Worthy of calling
.Offering & obedience
..Righteousness
...Shining star with good works
....Holiness
.....Indwelling of the Spirit
......Purity

5 comments:

Janelle said...

It's true living a public life as a beautiful girl is difficult. I've also been very encouraged by Joseph's emails- and I read that one the other day... it's inspiring and challenging. Something worth working at eh? Well keep pressing into God becuase spending time with him is one of what I believe to be the best things in finding beauty which will consume you and radiate out of you towards other people. That it'self will show a beauty which is nearly unfathomable without God being a part of it- therefore pressing you forward to be a woman of him!!!! Shine your beauty... rather Shine HIS! love you

Unknown said...

it seems that it is the private life a girl that makes her beautiful in public, don't you think?

Princess Of God said...

hi beautifull!
oh, I miss you...
today I`m wearing the huge comfortable canada jumper you gave to me, do I get reminded of you through the whole day! I`m also wearing the braclett "Amerikan"!
I`ll write you a letter soon...
share more of my heart with you!
love
later

Jonathan said...

A true post, Eurika.
And you are beautiful.

Birgitte Båtvik said...

hi sweety. jsut wanted to post you a "love you". hope you are doing good.
B