11.06.2009

some of my newest friends!

On Tuesday night Will and I drove to Castle Rock to meet THE BEST MAN! Will's best friend, Paul Downer, was in the area and I finally got to meet him. We had resisted to becoming facebook friends because we hoped to meet in person first. A couple weeks ago we became friends on facebook because we thought it would be SO unlikely that we would actually meet. Well.....we were wrong. It was so refreshing to meet Paul. He knows Will in a totally other way and to get inside that world is fun! We talked alot about our relationship and I soon realized how fun it is going to be to have Paul in my life now too. The wedding is going to be so fun with him around.

This is my roommate Brianna. She is from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I think we figured out that she was visiting the tulip festival in 2001 when I was the queen. She was 12! This girl makes me laugh!
This is my friend Micha (I call her MITCHA) . Her name is cool because it's like the boy name Micah but the girl version--pronounced the same exact way. We dressed up in red and green one day. It was not on purpose but still it was awesome. She is a wonderful gal who loves the Lord and has a beautiful voice.In my school we are divided up into small groups. This is mine! We had a themed bowling night on Wednesday. It was so fun. We dressed up like crayons. I was green!! The hats were folders that were stapled so it looked like the point of a brand new crayon. Let me introduce my small group to you. RED- Elaine BLUE- Judith (staff leader) GREEN- me ORANGE- Laura PURPLE- Emily. We were the best dressed group there....in my opinion. I think I will throw in the detail that I won both games!
The girls in the front are my roommates (minus the Korean gal Synae) but we had some intruders from lanes 16 and 15. Getting to know new people is not so hard...or draining. I just love to see that God is using people from different places to do His will....which has been made perfect for each person.

it's true for you too.

2 comments:

Christina said...

PAUL!!!!!!! :) isn't he the BEST!

Sac Hermes Kelly said...

Throughout Versace Handbags huge distinction, AKG's Quincy Williams unique number of headphones are generally favoured additional by simply more mature audiophiles Juicy Couture Handbags. Plus though they as well are available in a very number of colors, such as a rather garish bright environment friendly, the concentration is actually about high-end overall performance as opposed to appearance.

Therefore, thus, any Bests by means of Dr Dre Business and AKG Q701 Quincy Johnson headset might appear weird bedfellows in the battle within the models. Before you understand they will share the identical principles, that could be; some sort of deep-routed school of thought that will runs on their primary. These are zero mere licensed products and solutions, these kinds of have the actual heart and soul of the particular sponsors working as a result of their particular extremely cores. Smith plus Dre made it easier for style and design these headset, as well as child can you tell.