10.18.2009

our story told








The day was all planned out, sort of. I think Will had the gist of it, but how it all played out was decided on the spot. Remember I honestly did not have a clue. I just thought it was a nice day for a hike. And I do not get surprised very quickly. I might have to rethink that.
Anyway, here is how it all happened:

Will tried to trick me by giving me a few gifts at the top of the waterfall we were hiking to near Vail. It was close to our 1 year anniversary so it didn't seem weird. They were just decoys: a beautiful scarf and then silver circle earrings. We began our hike down, but stopped along the way. Will was looking for the river's edge. He was fascinated with getting there, but I didn't know why. We were nearing the end of the trail, so he just said, 'sit down on that rock'. He asked if he could wash my feet. What a cool symbol! That is why he wanted to get to the water!! He then pulled out this beautiful letter and read it out loud. I could have gone home happy after that. The tears were welling up in my eyes trying to wait until he was finished to burst forth. Seamlessly he popped out a little black box with a shiny ring!

What beautiful ring! It is perfect. And fits perfect too.
Through my tears and sobs I managed to say YES!



We're Engaged!!!
Let the fun continue!!

5 comments:

cynthia said...

Now that this beautiful memory has been made, another chapter begins to unfold in the journey! We are so so so excited! We love you more than you know! Congratulations!
Steve and Cindy
(Is that what you're gonna call us? - just wondering)
1Cor13

Unknown said...

Congratulation :-). May God bless your forthcoming marriage!!!

I`m so glad that it became you.

Greeting from Marius

Mary Anna said...

Congratulations!!!! I am very happy for you both that you are given a love to share.

Kate said...

what a beautiful engagement story :)

Sac Hermes Kelly said...

Throughout huge distinction, AKG's Quincy Williams unique number of headphones are generally favoured additional by simply more mature Versace Handbags audiophiles. Plus though they as well are available in a very number of colors, such as a rather garish bright environment friendly, the concentration is actually about high-end overall performance as opposed to appearance.

Therefore, thus, any Bests by means of Dr Dre Business and AKG Q701 Quincy Johnson headset might appear weird bedfellows in the battle within the models. Before you understand they will share the identical principles, that could be; some sort of deep-routed school of thought that will runs on their primary. These are zero mere licensed products and solutions, these kinds of have the actual heart and soul of the particular sponsors working as a result of their particular extremely cores. Smith plus Dre made it easier for style and design these headset, as well as child can you tell. Miu Miu Handbags