5.01.2009

home....but not for long

hey there!

the drought is over. I am getting in contact with my friends and family again. the tour really threw me over the edge in some ways----one huge EDGE is communication. I just dry up when there is a LEADER job at hand. I should not let that stop me----but alas, I am learning.

now I am home and it has been wonderful in Skien. The weather is like 80's and sunny. My skin is crying out for mercy as I sit on our back porch in skimpy stuff soaking in the SPF lotion. I washed all my clothes and hung them out to dry. It was dry in about 4 hours. Sometimes in the winter the clothes would take 3 days to dry inside. yikes. I have been thinking alot about the two week tour we just came from. I had a debrief session with Helga, Maria, and Will. It is good to get feedback about things that went well, things that didn't, and hopes for the next weeks.

today Ragnhild and I spent the day together. I rode my bike for 11km with Will first...then I scrubbed the outside of the house with a thick brush....and washed the porch....in my skimpy swim suit. I soon realized that I was not the only one in the neighborhood. The Polish neighbor was doing some yard work...eek. I should not make people look at this winter white skin in bulk! We ate delicious burgers...drank coffee...and icecream. I wrestled with SKYPE...because my microphone is broken. I talked to mom and dad. And updated my whole life!

tomorrow Will and I are going to Italy. I am looking forward to it. I have not packed.

I think I will sleep first.

thanks for the prayers for the tour and in general for what God is doing here in Norway. We have seen amazing things during the tour. I want to share them with you later. Would you like that???

goodnight

1 comment:

Christina said...

YES! we would like that! :) I've been praying for you all, and love hearing what our Abba is up to over there! :)