11.15.2008

skien is coming alive!

well...when I feel alive then I feel like the whole city is alive. so...I feel alive! so SKIEN.....you are alive!!

come in and learn and have time with good influences! I am so proud of my students....they areI started lessons this week. I had a group vocal lesson on Wednesday night. I was surprised that more than 15 showed up. They were all so excited about being a part of it. I was impressed! Then last night I had the first Ballroom Dancing Lesson. It was also a HIT! There were close to 25 people there. I taught the basics of Fox Trot and Swing. They love it! The students and staff absolutely love it. I think I might open it up for others to join....like friends from the outside can fantastic. And you know....I am just a teacher in and out. I love to teach and I love to help! It is a great LIFE. Thank you GOD!!! These are my delightful students learning the Fox Trot.
I mean, come on....who will EVER use the Fox Trot? BUt.....it is so fun to learn old fashioned things like this. It teaches so much about posture, man and woman relationships, courtesy, and appropriate physical contact....according to YWAM values. YEAH!
so fun! I think you should be here!

more photos of fun November in Skien....click here

No comments: