7.26.2008

Adventures on a bus to Colorado

This is the First Reformed Youth Group before we headed out on Wednesday on a Colorado adventure. I, of course, was all packed up for Norway....I will be spending the weekend with my friend Will (helping him paint his new condo) and then flying to Norway on Monday. I said goodbye to mom and dad. Oi!
The bus air conditioning broke so we used an old car wash to get cool!

It was a delight to be doing this trip with Christa. I had to say goodbye to her last night. But, since she will be teaching in England....we will spend Christmas together perhaps in Greece?
I was blessed to spend some days with the KOINONIA girls (Anna not pictured) it was hard to say goodbye to them. I will be looking forward to what God does in thier lives this year.Will came to pick me and Christa up, we got to see his condo!!! Yeah God! Later I went back to say goodbye to the group. Will said he felt like the jerk, driving off with me as I yelled goodbye out the window. It was a short, but straight forward goodbye.....just what I needed to do. Later, Will and Trish and I prayed over the condo and wrote verses on the wall. We began laying the primer for the master bedroom! Such fun!

Hi to all my family and friends! Love you all. Keep in contact!

No comments: