2.05.2008

Much ado about something


On Friday Jan 25 I joined a worship concert in Porsgrunn. This is the worship team from my church. I enjoy playing with them, they are open to the revelation of the Holy Spirit in worship. I just sometimes wonder why we must title things. Why is it worship? What expectation comes with that? I wonder what we would rather call it? Its just that worship can sometimes become performing. Don't you think that line is gray?

This is the painting that I have begun for Markus and Helene here at the base. It is a prophetic picture of a door, tree, and a landscape. They would like to have this on thier wall when you walk up the stairs. It too will be a conversation starter. I hope and pray that it will be just that. Question...anyone see the firey dragon of revelations in this painting? What else do you see?

Daniel Saxe & Timo Pappe

3 comments:

aasne said...

oh, you know, were still waiting for the pyramids pictures taken on the ice of sognsvann ;)

Kunnari said...

i see shoes! oh i miss timo.

Malin said...

saxe and timo!!:) digg!! wish i could have been there! hehe...