11.22.2007

the train station in a dream vision

I had a dream that was more like a vision.
It's pretty clear to me that God is using this vision to speak to me about my life.
It speaks to me about my purpose.
It speaks to my heart about its burden for Norway.
It speaks to you too.

This is a train station. A very special train station. It has trains going out all over the place. All the way around! There I am standing on the Platform. The station was so busy this day that I was helping all the people get on to thier trains at the right time. There was so much noise, and so much joy. Instruments, speakers, and luggage! Okay...goodbye! some trains depart. waving we are happy to see they all made it on.as the day wears on I realize that there are less and less trains available with space to let me join. All these people on thier special trains and places to go are so important. They wouldn't let me join too would they?

the last train departed.

i was not on it.

I am still standing here.
alone.
This is a worship train station. that's me standing there on the platform after everyone had somewhere else to go. No train for me. No where to go. No one to join. No one to join me!

why God? I am a worship leader here and I need to be with others. I guess you have already shown me that I must need others...so then where are they now??

How could you leave me here alone?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

ok...really I know you are here too...but what about worshipers?
The only ones who are here are the lady who works at the kiosk turning hotdogs and the one who drives the taxi car. What good are they to my worship team...and where is my train!!!


They are not worshipers--and not even thinking about trying to be! Thanks alot!
All the worshipers went somewhere else and left me here. I am here with a bunch of zeros!!

THEY ARE YOUR HEROS!

I was shocked at that one. Heros?? Yeah right. The lady at the kiosk can play the hotdogs not the piano. The taxi driver can put the pedal to the metal not the drum!

THESE ARE MY ZEROS TO HEROS!

I was angry for a long time.
Confused.
Frustrated.
and
Intrigued actually.

Couldn't you send some more back from the worship trains to help us start out? I mean there are so many trains and people. They can spare one or two musicians for me? You have to send me a crew! Was I the only one that has come to this station and been moved to compassion to stay here..instead of move out? How strange to stay when there is plenty of places to go and people to meet, faces to get famous, and pride to grow.

But if I should stay. then you must send worshipers...on trains or something, and musical instruments, and songs. These are tools of deliverance. But can I ask one thing?
Is there a train for us too?

After no response I figured it was too early to ask. How could I do this? These people don't even think they can worship you! They have never been invited to do it. No one invited them to dance. How can I train them?

BELIEVE IN THEM AS YOU BELIEVE IN MY LOVE FOR THEM

So this group of hanyack will be transformed when I believe in them?

LEAD THEM BEFORE MY THRONE AND I WILL DO THE REST

So, what about a train?

YOU WILL HAVE A CREW
YOU WILL HAVE TRACKS TO LAY
YOU WILL HAVE A PURPOSE
YOU WILL HAVE A DESTINATION
YOU WILL HAVE A TRAIN. I AM THE KEEPER OF ALL TRAINS.
NONE OF THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR ME.

But those other trains are so fast and efficient. I do believe that they just rush by the slow, the weary, the broken, and the cripple who are walking along side the worship tracks. Perhaps this will take some time because of people we will pick up on the way. we will train them up.

TRAIN THEM UP
TRAIN THEM OUT




No comments: