7.25.2007

Okomst til Norge

Now, i am in Norway.

This is the view from the train that I took from Oslo to Skien. The time.....10:30PM!! See how the sun was just setting?

I am very homesick actually. There are so many things that happened in this school when I was here that were so intense. Being here brings up some emotions that I thought were gone. The emotions of has beens and was and were and maybe and to come...WHAT!

My prayer right now is, " Lord what am I doing here? How did you get me here and why am I here? Guide me because I feel so weak and so inadequate."

My room is nice. I hope I can keep it. It has a closet, a desk, a bed, and lots of side wall lights. I got my luggage with no problem and I got here just fine...no problems at all. Praise God.

Tomorrow I will get my VISA stuff figured out.

TO be honest, I am really scared to be here. Really.

Day 1.......done.

4 comments:

Paul Andreas said...

WELCOME!

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you are here! Welcome.

BIG hug, Heidi

Janelle said...

Erika... oioioi... i know what you're feeling- or parts of it. Hmmm... keep your chin up! I look forward to seeing you in some days :) It'll be good have you here with me. I guess for both of us ;)

Kunnari said...

be strong and courageous! and remember that goodness and mercy pursue all who love God. i'm so excited for you.