6.14.2007

Looking for my VISA

As I look back I see that the last week has proved amazing and challenging all in one. The Arts for Missions event was completed and I was able to celebrate with the close friends I have made this year in Orange City. There were generous givings and I have been blessed by the completion of my time in Iowa. Although my VISA has not proved present. I still believe it is God's will that I go .....so I will wait. Isn't it the best challenge to wait on the Lord---and on our knees we will see his mercy. That is what I wait for.

Looking for my VISA turns into looking for GOD!

Thanks for pointing yourself out God. It helps me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Having patience for the waiting game is liking playing chess with me - time for reviewing how each piece needs to move and hoping that i could win in three moves and the realize that i need a miracle for a win. God has such an unique way of teaching us to wait upon Him for every part of our life. I do enjoy seeing the path that God is taking you on and how He is directing you.

Janelle said...

hey you... no worries, the visa will come. I've been through it...and God is so faithful. My first year I didnt get the visa til a week and a half before i left... So just trust him. Lift it up with open hands.
Looking forward to seeing you.