1.31.2007

Volleyball Women's League


Last night was our last game of volleyball for the city league. I was invited on to this random team once upon a November and have enjoyed playing every Tuesday since then. We really got to be a lot better over the times we played. We got 4th place overall. Not bad....there are like six teams though. All of the ladies are married, most have kids. I am an odd ball. Go TJ's!!

I realized my role on the team when Captain Shawna said in a huddle once....."just let Erika get everything!" ok. thanks guys.

I will always remember Tracey--the second grade teacher getting really fiesty and almost letting some choice words fly---so instead she would just yell, "Like a Cat!" Saved us from some looks....but kept us in a fighting mood.


Tracey, Jackie, Lisa, Shawna, Erika, and Stacy (Acy), Becky is not pictured.

No comments: