1.02.2007

O Little Town of Bethlehem


O Little Town Of Bethlehem

Josie Visser, Brooke Hiemstra, Karina Smit, and me

At Christmas Eve service I was able to organize a group of high school girls to do a creative dance to the song O Little Town of Bethlehem. Oh, it was so great to have this opportunity and the girls did so well. I had about 20 ladies of all ages stand up and help us with the last verse to do the sign language. This type of thing has not happened very often in my church and in the likings of its tradition has not moved that way...but with true sensitivity and a heart of worship I believe that God opened all the doors and provided the perfect time for a worship dance to be given back to him. I am so glad I know the hearts of the girls too.....and the our church family does too. It changes my ideas about true worship, when the heart is there and God is too. I love this....I truly love this....if I can learn to be a true worshiper for the rest of my life....I will.

No comments: