7.25.2006

'Wor Ship' arrrrgh matey!

Sunday night, as referred to by different participants in various blogs was a wonderful time of worship and fellowship. Our dependancy on God's presence and power seems so much more sought in times of need, but what does it look like to seek him when we are just waiting?

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has concieved what God has prepared for those who love him."
1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)

"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:7 (NIV)

To worship God all the time--my heart yearns for it. But what does it look like to be a true worshipper? To worship God here in Iowa, with my friends...my my fellow deck mates of this 'Wor Ship'.

"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshippers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth."
John 4:23 (NIV)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen you and heard ,Be thou my vision.

sara without an 'h' said...

Wow.

How I miss you all. Dearly.

Sara G