7.01.2006

fruitfulness....ahem
























A couple of underhanded snickering from the back reception table....because of a creative mind, involving a reaction to the word fruitfulness spoken at a wedding! Ahem...

The Andrew and Sluis wedding was a complete and genuine hit. By all means was this the most real wedding I have been to. So understandably real, where you were a part of the whole thing, being that the bride and groom never appointed themselves apart from anything--and in everything was there peace. I was so glad to have been able to play violin and sing at the wedding today. I was a part of something really big! And God brought parts of my heart back together as my good friends were able to once again set thier face towards the hope that I have in my heart.

Ponch throwing a punch for the Sarah's bride bouquet

But, guess who rightly and unfortunately showed up with
the flowers--yep. me, the disengaged one to be anti-wed in three weeks
from today. I mean what does that even mean? Can
it mean that I got some nice flowers? Thanks. I just hope I
dont get the wrong impression. It's hardly ironic,
and just makes me think.
I continue to seek the peace of the Lord. fill me up Lord.


fruitful
but please no
snickers


And I fall into pieces
And I'm falling to pieces
I sure could use some peace

Ben Pasley--chorus from 'Pieces' , Enter the Worship Circle Chair and Microphone No. 1
http://www.grassrootsmusic.com/artist/enter/enter7
Click on 'Pieces' and listen

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Looks like it was a fun wedding. Let there be joy in your heart. We pray peace over you erika. God is faithful!!